From cloud migration to Standalone evolution, 5G is progressing.
This virtual event, conveniently spread over three days, will see experts from around the world talk about and debate many aspects of 5G.
Our sessions range from cloud native to commercialisation, from Industry 4.0 and healthcare, and Open RAN to standalone core developments.
We look at questions such as:
- Will standalone deliver?
- How much impact has 5G had so far?
- What will 5G’s impact be by 2030?
- How much do fibre and 5G need each other?
- Will 5G accelerate IoT?
- How good are you in an ecosystem?
- Is cloud native the only route to enabling automation and orchestration?
- Will AI transform operations and network?
- Is enterprise a private affair or a public business?
- Who will own the platform?
- Will 6G be a regional affair or a global standard, and when?